We believe the time has come for you to show the world who you are and what you’re capable of. It’s time to unlock your passion and drive. So take this invitation to serve, to lead, to learn—to pursue Christ without ceasing.
Your first step to applying to Cornerstone is to submit your free application. In addition to other application items, this includes writing a brief essay stating your faith commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Fall semester deadline: Aug. 15
- Spring semester deadline: Jan. 15
Along with your application, please submit the following supporting documents.
- 2.5 cumulative high school G.P.A.
- Official College Entrance Exam score
- 2.0 cumulative college G.P.A. (transfer students only)
Transfer students with more than 24 college credits do not need to submit high school transcripts or an official college entrance exam score.
Summer 2020 Update: If you are applying for the 2021-22 academic year, you have the option to have your application reviewed without submission of official college entrance exam scores such as the ACT or SAT. This test waiver does not apply to students interested in pre-nursing or for any student interested in teacher education.
Prior to official enrollment, an official high school transcript is required if you are transferring less than 24 college credits. All transfer students and students who completed dual enrollment at another college must also submit official college transcripts from the previous college(s) attended.
Ways to submit your high school transcript:
- Mail directly to Cornerstone University (Attn: Traditional Admissions Office, 1001 East Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525)
If you are a homeschool student, download our transcript guide and instructions on how to calculate your grade-point average.
College Preparatory Program recommendations:
- English: 8 semesters
- Mathematics: 6 semesters
- Science: 4 semesters
- Social science and/or history: 6 semesters
- Academic electives (e.g., governments, psychology or speech): 8 semesters